<VV> petronix question

Paul Abel pbob63 at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 19 11:04:08 EDT 2006

I'm about to install a petronix ignitor 2 in my 65 monza 110pg. My
question is, can I still use the stock coil, or do I need to get a
flamethrower as well. I have an accell super coil, previously used on a
small block chevy. If I can't use the stock coil, can I use the super
coil, and how do i hook it up?

Also, thanks to all the replies to my question on engine clatter after
sitting many years. The noise didn't clear up, so I pulled the left
valve cover to discover a broken pushrod. I guess that's why it's noisy,
huh?

-Paul Abel-