<VV> Harmonic Balancer

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 19 11:53:47 EDT 2006

Excellent question, Dave. I was wondering the same the thing.
The urethane seems stiffer than the rubber. How much does this change the
natural damping frequency? And are we living under a false sense of security
with the stiffer urethane and therefore a higher damping frequency?
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60