<VV> Convention Room Available

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Wed Jul 19 13:49:52 EDT 2006

Penny had a fall on Monday evening.  She landed on her right hand and broke
both the radius and ulna.  Had it X-rayed and splinted Monday night at the
Emergency room, saw an Orthopedic Surgeon at 8:00am Tuesday, and by 11:00am
the surgeon was doing what surgeons do.  She now has 3 steel pins, two
posts, and an external "fixator" bar holding the bits and pieces together.

Scratch one Ultra Van from the car display.

So, we remain home while you folks get to enjoy Buffalo and lots of Corvairs.

Our room at the Adams Mark is now available.  King, non-smoking.

Ken