<VV> Norm's Convention Report.

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jul 19 20:07:02 EDT 2006

Group
This post was answered off line, in accordance with the policy.

If you would like to see my response, an offlist email will get you a copy.

Seems to me someones trolling for an argument on the list.

They won't be getting one. It's against the guidelines. And I blocked the
Sender. Again.

And now back to Harmonic Balancers on the Barbie.

Hank