<VV> 15" Wheels

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Jul 20 21:36:41 EDT 2006

I understand, but it's really hard to find a light, strong, good looking
15-inch wheel that has close to the right backspacing.  For $220 I can
get Torq Thrust wheels with custom backspacing.  I really like the looks
of Cragar SS wheels, but backspacing isn't right and they are HEAVY.
The main reason for 15" wheels is to have a decent selection of tires to
choose from.

Dave Keillor