<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XVII" Autocross

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Fri Jul 21 06:20:31 EDT 2006

"Corvairs in the Curves XVII" Autocross
Sunday, September 10, noon to 6:00PM
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, South Carolina

"Corvairs in the Curves", our legendary annual autocross will be held
September 10th (rain date: September 17th). Be sure to put this on your
calendar. Club members can run any reasonable motor vehicle. Guests may
run any Corvair powered or Corvair based vehicle.

The autocross will probably be held at Wren High School, Southwest of
Greenville, where it was last year. Details will be announced as they
are available. Plan now to participate. If you've never autocrossed,
this is the time to try it. This event is for novices or experienced
racers. The atmosphere is laid back and friendly with an emphasis on
everybody having fun. Like last year, we are going to use
preregistration. On-site registration will also be available.

For preregistration contact: Bruce Schug, 268-2884, bwschug at charter.net

Bruce W. Schug
bwschug at charter.net