<VV> late doors

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 12:54:54 EDT 2006

Rich,
The Coupe and Convertible doors are the same for the 1965 & 1966... I think 1967 through 1969 are also the same, but the hinges are a little bit different... but 68 and 69 should be interchangeable. Just FYI, always check the bottom hinge on the 65-66 types, as they tend to wear out... thats one HEAVY door for those little aluminum hinges!
Good luck!
Later,
Lonzo... in hot and muggy Jackson, TN on the Union University campus attending Centrifuge Camp trying to keep up with 7 boys aged 12 to 16! WHAT WAS I THINKING!