<VV> Leavin tonite

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jul 21 13:11:48 EDT 2006

Folks
I'll be leaving NC at 6PM tonight to head off to Buffalo..Ahhhhh. I feel better already.  12 hours of driving, a nice breakfast at Olympic Rest. on Sheridan Dr and Military Rd, and a quick 5 min. drive to Mom's so I can get some sleep before my brother's wedding tomorrow.

I'll be out of E mail range all week. If you need assistance, directions, looking for a place to sleep (still) give me a call on my cell @828-461-7565.  I normally don't carry it with me, but I'll have it on me all through the week. I'll be happy to do what I can.

NOTE To the CHAIRMAN---you got hosed on the meeting. We should have been LAST. We're not last on Wednesday as we were since 2002. So, If you're a 69 Special interest group member, you'll have catching up to do at Pearl St.Brewery and Grill.

I'll stay on the list  for about a week after the convention ends, just to look at the feedback, then I'll be gone again, there's a couple of children here - one made a personal attack and the other trolled hard, but didn't get a bite.  I have no time for their foolishness.

For those of you not coming--I'm hatin' it for ya--you're gonna miss a doozy.

Hank