<VV> Anyone need room at Adams Hotel? Call me now!

Ryan Counterman vairking at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 22:34:07 EDT 2006

If anyone needs reservations for the Adams Mark hotel,
I have two nights reserved, tuesday and wednesday, and
will not be needing them.  If you would like them,
please call me as soon as possible, and we can work it
out, otherwise I am going to suck it up and pay the
"no show" fee.  Car broke at Nelsen ledges and I am
going home...Call now, first come first serve!

(616)262-5467
Ryan Counterman