<VV> email vacation

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 25 09:00:38 EDT 2006

Click the "options" link at the bottom of any post or digest.  Enter
your e-mail address and password, then scroll about halfway down the
options page and disable mail delivery.  If you've forgotten your
password, enter your address and hit the "remind" button.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa