<VV> EM vs LM Manual Bellhousing Differences

vairdan at localnet.com vairdan at localnet.com
Tue Jul 25 15:18:40 EDT 2006

  OK, dumb question, but here goes. My 63 has a 164 CUIN 140HP with a
63 4 speed. I picked up a 64 4 speed to swap out. Now you tellin' me I
need a new flywheel, clutch, input shaft AND a bell housing TOO?

  VairDan, (Anxiously awaiting an answer in the flea market area of
the convention)

  Quoting NicolCS at aol.com: