<VV> Late model kick panels

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jul 25 20:52:31 EDT 2006

Yes.

The coupe kick panels are one piece while the convertible kick panels
are two pace, with the center section (with the air flap door) bolting
to the car separately then the kick panel fitting over it.

The convertible panel also "kicks out" about an inch at the bottom to
cover the wider sills, but that difference is not easily seen without
the two side by side.

Since the 'vert models seal out cold air better, lots of coupe owners
use the vert center section and carve out their coupe outer panels to
fit. Being lazy, I simply use the whole vert kick panel in my coupe and
ignore the gap at the bottom...which no one has ever noticed.

Bill