<VV> LM engine into an FC

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 27 20:12:51 EDT 2006

Hi Joel,

Either a late model bellhousing or seal shim that Clark's sells for
relocating the seal slightly.  I like the bellhousing swap better if you
have one handy.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!