<VV> Buffalo Report

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jul 28 06:09:39 EDT 2006

Autocross was a fun and fast track in my opinion, too bad I went "OC" first
time around..............
The inner loop you were supposed to go around twice........I was having so
much fun I went 3 times! Next two runs were "OK" but had a bogging
problem.........
Was up to midnight at home changing carbs for the rally today.
Little bit of problems during classification...........people left their
packets and car numbers back at the hotel.........not enough paperwork extra
to go around. Some people tried signing up at the track............I beleive
it was announced they could run but could not be scored as all info was in a
computer for SCCA timing and they would have to stop everything to add more
data..........don't know how that was handled.
Woke up this morning at 4:00 AM to the sound of torrential downpours, lot of
rain, some area's had over 2.5 inches in an hours time...........flooding in
underpasses in Buffalo, hope no Corvairs got wet!

Sold some more parts............then bought more! Seems to be a viscious
circle!

Corsa Ontario handled hospitality yesterday..........nice Canadian

Snacks and beverages have been going out of the hospitality at an
unprecedented rate.............chips and soda instead of dinner? Several
times they have gone out for more supplies..............way over budget on
this now, and all the stores in the area are almost out of cases of bottled
water!

Now early start and off to the rally.....................hopefully my
changed carbs will work out!

Gary Swiatowy