<VV> 65 turn signal switch

Jim Houston tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 28 21:08:33 EDT 2006

There are 3 screws holding the switch assembly on the column.  One is
located on the left side and and accessible through a hole in the white
nylon arm that the turn signal arm is attached to.  The other two are
located equal distance around the edge of the nylon piece.  They are
visible as you sit in the seat and look at the switch.  after you remove
the screws (and the screw holding the turn signal arm), the switch
should come out.  However, the wires will not want to come out... so,
after the switch is pulled up past the end of the steering shaft, you
will see a silver plate that the switch was attached to.  Rotate the
plate counterclockwise and it will come loose and you can lift it out.
Then the "dish" will go toward the dash and there will be enough
clearance to remove the wire bundle...

Hope this helps..

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL