<VV> 65 turn signal switch

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 28 22:22:10 EDT 2006

Robert -

Often when the switch doesn't light some lights all it takes to fix it
is to slightly bend the brass leaf switch switches that contact to
complete that circuit.  The switch assemblies are pretty expensive the
last time I checked (long ago), so you shouldn't replace them unless
you *really* need to.

A sure giveaway that a simple adjustment should do the trick is if
that non-working front turn signal will start working if you apply a
little extra upward pressure on the turn signal stalk after it is in
its "right turn detent".  If the lazy front signal starts working
under that extra pressure, you can tweak the leaf switches pretty easy
so both the front and rear circuits engage properly in each detent.

Let us know how it works...

Jim Burkhard
CORSA