<VV> the cars you didnt see in buffalo.....

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Jul 29 16:20:01 EDT 2006

So, im bored at work and decided to do some virtual work on my Corsa.  I got a little carried away playing with my photo editor and came up with this pink and purple vair I thought you all might enjoy!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/pinkcorvair.jpg

For a little serious content, here are the two pics I created of my future corvair.  I started with one of the cars at the show, edited off the stripes and then added a spoiler!  This is a pretty accurate pic of what my current project should look like when finished (until I change my mind again about something).

Front:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/corvairorangenostripes.jpg

Rear:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/orangespoiler.jpg