<VV> New BBRT Award Winner (reminds me of the time ...)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 30 15:14:51 EDT 2006

I sent this to Chuck S . . . you might even want to add it to the list.

I found out I hadn't put in the galley plugs until I had the block
together.  No problem, just put them on the end of an extension and go
through the holes in the cam gear.  Well, one of the holes was almost
the exact same size as the plug.  It placed just enough tension on the
plug to dislodge it from the extension and the little bugger fell
behind the cam gear  . . . had to take the block apart to get it.

Stephen U