<VV> Thank you from first time convention attendee

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Sun Jul 30 21:19:28 EDT 2006

            I just wanted to send a quick email thanking the Four Clubs
and all that were involved in putting on this year's convention. It was
the first one my wife or I ever went to and we had a great time. There
was not much I could have suggested been done different. Everything from
the hotel, to the location of the Concourse, to the welcome party, to
the tech sessions, and finally to the banquet were excellent.

            I really enjoyed meeting many of you who I have been
emailing with since the early 90's and finally being able to put a name
with a face. Thank you all for making this a great first experience for
my wife and myself.

Anil