<VV> Hats off to the Four Clubs!

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 21:53:55 EDT 2006

My wife and I attended our 2nd convention.  The 4
clubs should be proud.  We met some wonderful Corvair
people and had a great time.  Concours was very nice.
Autocross was a lot of fun.  I really like to watch a
Corvair do what it does well; handle and push the
envelope.  We went on the river dinner cruise and
enjoyed it.  The hospitality room was great and it was
a pleasant place to talk Corvair and other things.
Ernie and Pam Sanders