<VV> Blower Bearing Woes: All's Well That Ends Well

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 22:50:21 EDT 2006

A brief update on my blower bearing heading south once I made it north to
Buffalo.  Long story short:  I made it back to Jersey without incident  and on
schedule.  Couldn't have, had it not been for Mike McKeel of  Indiana.  He's an
amazing mechanic and a great guy (not to mention, in this  case, a God-send).
 Also, I must give credit to Clark's Corvair Parts,  especially Joan, for
bending over backwards to get parts to me and for patience  in dealing with me!
And another big thanks to all who offered advice and  assistance--too many
folks to mention!

Despite the blower bearing set-back, I truly enjoyed the convention and  want
to thank all the volunteers who made it happen for us.

~Bill Stanley