<VV> Wierd Greenbrier

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 30 22:56:06 EDT 2006

Norm,

Too bad you did not get a shot of the interior as well.  It has a swimming
pool (causing the need for the dual axles) AND a bar with two mermaids as
bartenders.  I probably should have mentioned that each axel is driven from
a separate Corvair 140 HP engine - the forward one has been reversed in
order to accomplish this.  AND, it can do wheelies! - Well, it can do one
wheelie and then the pool must be refilled.  GRIN

Later, JR