<VV> Re: Buffalo Convention

CMHVAIR at aol.com CMHVAIR at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 23:58:26 EDT 2006

Greetings,

    I would like to applaud the work of the four clubs for putting on a great
convention. I unfortunately had to leave a bit early. Had another scheduled
meeting. I enjoyed beeing able to take the 65 convertible to Niagra Falls. That
was cool. The only complaints I have is the hotel like some others. The staff
at the hotel I believe were not as thankful for bringing the convention to
them as I thought they would. Registration could have been a little more
organized however when you get that many people together for an event such as this,
things can get hectic. Had a good time judging at concours. Our clubs own Tim
Mahler was voted in as President for Corsa. Congrats Tim. All in all had a
great time. Met new people and saw a lot of interesting cars. Hats off to the four
clubs. Thanks for the good time.

Chris.