<VV> Tims brief followup

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 04:43:52 EDT 2006

That's just it.  None of the problems we had were related to the
volunteers.  It was the hotel, and even then, more the hotel itself,
than the staff. And it's not like it was a cheap hotel!

Now that we're home in one piece, and the vacation head rush has
passed, I stand by my convention report, but although it sounded like I
was bitchin' a lot, none of that was caused by the 4 Clubs, but by the
hotel, and it's location, which may be simply caused by size
requirements, I don't know. But I would think in a city that size there
would be other options.

A big hats off to the 4 Clubs for putting together a nice event!

Oh, and BTW, officially our vacation- - 3003 miles in our '64.  Nothing
bad on the trip except the clutch cable goofiness, which since
adjusting it in Twinsburg has been fine (still don't know why/how it
got weird and needed adjusting all at once like that).  Used 1 quart of
oil for the trip total, and got 27.3 MPG average..  Not a bad score.
Oh..and i took 979 pictures!

"If you had problems with somthing at the convention, or really
anywhere
else run by volunteers, I suggest you apply these questions before you
make any negative public comments.

Is it accurate?

Is it helpful?

Is it necessary?"

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===