<VV> Buffalo Appreciates It

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 12:49:40 EDT 2006

Since my posts from yesterday, I've had a LOT of
off-line e-mails,and every single one of them has been
thankful and supportive.  I'll respond personally to
each one as soon as I get the chance, but I just
wanted to say to everyone that I really appreciate all
the kind notes.  Only those chapters that have put on
a national in the past have any idea how much work is
put into one of these things; it's truly staggering.
Just keep that in mind when you post here.

I also greatly appreciate any constructive ideas and
criticisms you'd like to pass on to me.  I see no need
to take up VV bandwidth with them, so please send them
to me off-line.  We need to know the good and the
not-so-good if we're to improve future conventions.
Thanks again,

Jeff Clark