<VV> Concention Comments

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 13:36:55 EDT 2006

To me, all things are relative--  I was a Marine---so I dug many holes and slept in them all over the world---then at times we were aboard Navy ships---they stunk- the Navy hated Marines and were rude to me and made me cry---so, stop crying about it,,,,,---it's over----at least we didn't have to eat Navy chow..

  Flame away,,, Navy guys,,,

  And, for those of you who did see Larry Schmuhl and I salute the ensign (U.S. Flag) on the rear of the ship boarding and departing---that's a tradition as old as the Navy and Marines-and will live forever.

  Don Manen