<VV> Custom Early Steering Wheel for Sale

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 16:01:31 EDT 2006

As a result of selling my wagon this past weekend and the new owner
not being interested in my custom steering wheel, I am offering it to
the first lucky Early owner with money left over from the convention.
It is a 13" Grant GT model with thick red (simulated leather?) covering and
black
spokes. It would qualify for "like new" and includes the adapter install kit
which comes with horn button and connector. Great for racing and really
great for not racing. The only thing, which was not a problem for me, is
that my name is in the center of it :-). First private reply for $100 plus
shipping.
Grant Young