<VV> Parking Charges

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 18:29:32 EDT 2006

That poor guy....  We talked his ear off for about 2 hours.  I think we
looked at every car in the lot TWICE that night - making comparisons...
year to year and stock to non-stock sort of things.  He did show a HIGH
degree of interest.

Dom Perino, Jerry Berger, and myself were there long enough to share two
bottles of Shiraz (but none for the guard who was on duty).  I was waiting
for my room to cool down anyway as my AC did not work until they replaced
the unit at 11:30PM.  But, they DID get it (finally) working.

Later, JR
Also a retired Vendor Chair (from 2001)