<VV> 64 Cvt. Roadification: Final Pictures

Tom in Baltimore 62monza_coupe at verizon.net
Wed Mar 1 07:01:45 EST 2006

I've been remiss in not posting some final pictures of our completed (for now) project on my daughter's website. Go here to see the latest pictures. This car sat in a garage since 1977, so 28+ years of being off the road doesn't set a record, but we're still proud of the results. We did all the work ourselves. Thanks to all on VirtualVairs who provided great information, tips, etc. Now it's time to finish pulling parts off of the sedan and getting daughter #2's coupe in the garage.

Tom in Baltimore
'63 Monza Sedan (parting out)
'64 Monza Convertible (father-daughter project basically completed)
'62 Monza Coupe (father-daughter project, about to go into the garage)
http://www.geocities.com/hughest_tom