<VV> "sealed" trunks

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 10:56:11 EST 2006

Yeah, there's a bunch of places for water to get in. And
even if everything is liquid-tight and you don't open the
trunk in the rain, there can be some condensation at night
when the trunklid drops in temperature and presents a cool
surface to the warmer air underneath. Rubber trunk mats are
evil.

Seth mentioned to me off list to me the same deal with
rubber floor mats in 500 models. Another good point!

Jim Burkhard