<VV> VV Early Interior needed

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Mar 3 14:53:58 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Miller" <jncmiller at mchsi.com>

 I'm also sure this is a low dollar restoration so not seeing perfection
Seats and door panels is whats needed. Red, white, black,or tan would be
great....am I asking for too much? Please contact me  off post at
jncmiller at mchsi.com

John Miller
Iowa
Hey John, hows it going ... if you could use a black and white , kinda
pony-shoe like upperholstery, just head on up the road about a hunnert miles
north of you to Dairy Country .... take along your 30-06, should have
acomplete set of front & rear in less than an hour ....