<VV> Interesting Custom bodied Vairs- now BST GT

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sat Mar 4 17:01:22 EST 2006

Agreed this is a major problem across the old car hobby.  I know of a 1935 Chevy Suburban sitting in the weather for years that the guy absolutely refuses to sell to me (no, I'm not telling where).  There are less than 10 of these known to still exist, and it's just rotting away.  It's not just Corvair people that do this, but many Corvair owners are just as bad.

Mark Noakes