<VV>Brake system

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 4 21:03:41 EST 2006

I recomend using silicone brake fluid, if you have a fresh system
(rebuilt wheel cylinders, master, etc. and clean lines). It lasts for
years without absorbing moisture. Some people have reported problems,
but I have not, nor heard of any problems with any aquaintance using it.
I have cars with silicone brake fluid in them going on 26 years. No
wheel cylinder corrosion. The outside of the steel brake lines CAN still
rust through to the inside. I have not used it in any ABS equiped cars.
Keep those flushed out every few years.

Frank DuVal