<VV> Corvair tire pressure

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 23:42:12 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/4/2006 8:05:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

> I can't help thinking that all this talk about sway bars, suspension
> tuning,
> radial tires, slip angles, etc. would make a great Communiqué article.
> Maybe one of you engineer/racing types out there will volunteer to write
> one?
>
> Bill Hubbell

Sorry Doctor......but the average reader of the CC  seems to have a bad case
of the nasal hemorrhoids......they cry when there's too much RACING  /
Technical Coverage!!

The rest of us just  bought Warren LeVeques Solo IS  and a few other
recommended  books...

So...take 2...call us on Monday.........GGGGGG

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!