<VV> Strange power loss problem fixed - now vacuum question at idle.

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 15:42:21 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 12:21:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
keitho64 at yahoo.com writes:

> First, thanks for all of the feedback on my strange
> power loss problem.  It was due to a blockage in the
> fuel tank.  The rubber hose on the filler fell apart
> and landed in the tank.  It blocked the feed line
> enough that it would intermittently clog the line.

WHAT???  ggggg

How could you put gas in without some of it spilling on the ground????  I've
replaced many of these that leaked like a sieve...smelled really bad after
fillup.....and even when the hoses were SPONGY....they were intract!!!

You've had this car for several years...right???  fill us in.....inquiring
minds.....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!