<VV> Yenko Stingers

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 6 20:52:43 EST 2006

Gary Aube's site
http://www.corvaircorsa.com/yenko11.html

and  Ed Cunneen's site
http://www.copo.com/Stinger-Parts-Listing.htm

provide clues
Stage I  mostly better breathing of the stock 140 -- intake and exhaust plus
likely did the same as John Fitch and advanced the timing from stock.  Fitch
rated his at 155hp,  Yenko used tuned headers thus 160 for stage I  sound
about right for the day.

Stage II  - higher compression ,  work on the carbs.

stage III - 40 over cylinders,  yet higher compression  likely other work
too.

The Yenko fans will have to answer with more details.

tim mahler
Fitch Sprint aficionado
62 and 68 Fitch Sprint
and the #3 ex dan gianotti Goodwrench yenko clone.