<VV> Yenko Stingers

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Mar 6 21:40:31 EST 2006

 From the Nov 17, 1969 Yenko Sportscars price list:
Stage I (160 hp)
tuned exhaust headers
Seven qt finned aluminum oil pan
M-400 Moraine connecting rod and main bearings
Tuff-Trided crankshaft
Calibrated carburetors with modified linkage
Steel pack muddlers with chrome tail pipes
Crankcase ventilator
Chrome air cleaners (4)
Constant tension belt retainer

Stage II (190 hp)
All stage I plus:
Stinger camshaft (includes HD springs and retainers)
Lightened flywheel
Mod engine cooling fan
Notched pistons for increased valve clearance
Select fit pistons for increased skirt clearances
Horizontal oil control baffles
Polished crankshaft
Select fit main bearings
Deep sump oil pan pickup
Hi-compression cylinder heads (10:1)

Stage I car 1966 prices: $3520.00 fob Canonsburg, PA
Stage II car 1966 prices: $4020.00 fob Cannonsburg, PA
Engine conversion prices: your engine plus:
645.30 for stage II; $895.70 for stage III;
$1323.70 for stage IV and $1383.70 for stage V
Jim Davis