<VV> '62 convertible

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Mar 7 22:36:41 EST 2006

As far as I know, there was never a factory removable hardtop, but there
was a fiberglass aftermaket top made by Prestige (as I recall) which was
done so well (textured vinyl) that it could pass for a factory
piece. That's not to say the top could have been on it when the car was
sold new...

I've only seen a couple of these (and owned one...which I sold along
with my last early), so less than 200 being made could be reasonable.
Bill