<VV> Another one for the road

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 15:58:05 EST 2006

I completed the rather simple process of obtaining a title and registering my 65 500 sedan this morning. This may sound like a simple thing to do, but the title for the vehicle was lost more than 10 years ago and the vehicle had changed hands at least 4 times without a title. The process was made more difficult than it had to be by a bureaucrat overstepping his authority. However, with a few phone calls to the proper people in the capital, I was able to complete the proper legal process. The things that I learned from this experience, and my new friends in Topeka, will help others to get good clean titles for their cars.

The "rolling restoration" of Trixie, Alice's younger sister, can really pick up. Plus, I can enjoy driving the car everyday.

I'm proud to say, "LM PG sedans rule!!"

Ned
1966 Corsa 140/4
1965 500 Sedan 95/PG