<VV> how loud w/o an ES? (and article)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 16:46:17 EST 2006

Thanks!  yeah, It should be interesting to see what
happens now.

on the real subject here....

I turned around the manifold logs to point out the
back today.  that was easy.

I also found a way to make a nice 100 dollar complete
and new system.  I have some nice manifolds that I'm
snadblasting and drilling and installing new studs
in...so thats no cost (already have the studs), then
the U-pipes are like 24 bucks from Clarks (I haven't
checked the underground cat. cause I can't find it at
the moment)  so there's 50 bucks, then like, two
mufflers from L&M fleet supply at 20 bucks each, then
some tips on the ends pointing the stuff out
sideways...

I would think that should do the trick.  cheap,
effective...

Ry

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html