<VV> URGENTO CYLINDER BARREL CALL!

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Mar 8 17:37:59 EST 2006

    This Saturday is our monthy Underground "Garage Sale" and I was
hoping that some of the locals who like to visit could bring us some
1965-69 cylinder barrel cores (HELP!)  We're getting a lot of engine kit
orders (HELP!) and will soon be out of late model barrel cores! (HELP!)

     We are paying $8.00 (cash out) each delivered or $11.00 each if
used for parts credit/exchange. That's $8.00 each if we pay you $$$$ out
or $11.00 each  if used for parts.

      Barrels must be standard bore (we might consider ones that are
only at .020 over) must have a good head gasket surface and must not
have any broken or chipped fins.  Thanks, and we hope to see you this
Sat!    Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com