<VV> Oil pump end clearance

Sandra Sheppard seafire at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Mar 8 18:41:11 EST 2006

I've misplaced the Clark's specs for establishing end clearance on the pro-flow oil pump. I have the plastigauge but  not sure which thickness of cover gasket to install?

I'd like to thank those that took the time to help me out with restoration/technical advice, especially Brent Covey whose info probably saved me from seriously damaging my rebuilt PG. My car had a top-side restoration in 2004 and this winter the chasis restoration is coming together nicely, hopefully have the vert ready to roll for late spring! Also included a few photos of the beast.
Cheers,
Graham Sheppard
Sackville, NB
Canada