<VV> 61 FC throttle cable

CorvairEd at aol.com CorvairEd at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 21:50:58 EST 2006

Hi all,
I'm in the process of getting the throttle cable for the 61 & early  62
reproduced.  It will be made with modern updated materials and be  better than the
original.  I need to produce a minimum of 10 cables at  somewhere around $120
each.  The price is not locked in at this time so  could vary slightly.
Anyone out there interested in pledging to buy one or  more of them?  This will
probably be a one time production run so if  interested speak up now.

Please respond to me off line.

Ed Corson  (CORSA member)
Corson's Classic  Corvairs