<VV> My car...my excitement...

ncwitte at wittelaw.com ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Mar 10 03:22:44 EST 2006

Ryan, I'm really pleased to see your enthusiasm about getting your car put
together.  Last time anyone was so fired up on VV about getting their car
finished was...lessee...oh, yeah, that was me!

It's a real pleasure to see someone who's working hard to get his car roadworthy
and  is excited about Corvairs.

I'm also frustrated because I am down for the count right now.  I had knee
surgery yesterday--blew out my ACL and tore my meniscus playing racquetball
last November and then reinjured it when Jake and I were shooting airsoft guns
at each other and I accidentally stepped off the deck.  So yesterday was the
first real springy day of the year, I'm all set to go out to the barn and rock
'n' roll on the Vair, and now I'm laid up for at least two weeks.

grrrrrrrrr.

Well, I've waited all winter, I suppose a can wait a few more weeks.  In the
meantime, keep posting!

Norm Witte