<VV> Mel Vondrau music videos - Corvair in all her stunning glory - now on GOOGLE VIDEOS

Mel Vondrau mel at vondrau.com
Fri Mar 10 03:01:47 EST 2006

Hi there

I have placed both my music videos (with the Corvair as the star
attraction!) onto Google Videos.  These will be available to you, FREE of
charge, for the next two weeks only.

Right now you're asking yourself why both music videos are FREE?!

Yes, there is a catch, I am now going to ask for YOUR help!

I would be extremely grateful if you were to forward this email to everybody
in your contacts list and ask them to forward it on to everyone in their
contacts list (and so on and so forth - you get the idea).

Everybody knows SOMEBODY and I am asking for folks who are working for TV
Stations/Channels to get these music videos onto their playlist.  Any TV
Station/Channel based on planet earth will do.  I will gladly post them the
music videos in the format they require and I will also give them the rights
to air these videos, royalty free, for the rest of this year.

Please can you help, even if it is only by forwarding this email to as many
people you know and asking them to do the same.

Let's get this girl in her beautiful Corvair on the road!

Thank you all.

Big Hugs and Blue Skies.

Click to watch: Fools
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1971287044477770768&q=mel+vondrau&
pr=goog-sl>  Rush In (I can't help falling in love with you) - Mel Vondrau

You can buy the DVD containing all three music videos (should quality of
picture be of importance to you ) from the link below (but I'm only going to
release a limited edition of these) - once again, this is for the true
Corvair enthusiasts.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/vondrau