<VV> My car...my excitement...

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 10 20:01:15 EST 2006

>Let's find out how many people are knocking out those last
> few items for the driving season.

With warmer temps,  able to get out into the garage -- not as warm blooded
as Ryan.  Cold garage means stay inside.  Started working on the race car --
wiring, prepping for the "new" engine install etc.

With the extra warm temps,  and a chapter meeting tomorrow (saturday)  it
was time to start a car so could drive a Corvair.  Since I like to drive the
62 Fitch Sprint -- it was my first choice.  It was finicky.  Went to check
the fuel flow -- hmmm leaking externally from the manual pump.  dang.   May
be a replacement in the garage,  if I could just remmeber where.

Oh well.   Move over a bay to the 64 convertible.  Vroomm ,  tick, tick
tick.    I really need to replace that leaky lifter.  It'll pump up but it
is a nuisance.

Life is good.

tim mahler