<VV> My car...my excitement...

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 20:09:15 EST 2006

 Very nice weather here in Southwest VA. I'm
begrudglingly stripping my wrecked car, so I can cut
it up, shortly (pause to laugh at myself, as the car
was destroyed almost 2 years ago). I popped the rear
glass out and pulled the door panels etc today. I was
at home with a sick kids, so I had to take advantage
of nap time!
 After wifey got home, I thought up a great excuse to
take the red '66 Corsa 140/4/QSB/HD supension w/Konis
out. Went to see a old friend who almost didn't make
it through last year. He was as delighted to see the
car, as I was to show it.

 Mike
 Lots of Corvairs...