<VV> Think Spring!

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Mar 10 20:34:41 EST 2006

Actually, ST. Pattie is a good enough excuse for us.  Of course my clunker
isn't going anywhere, but I spent the afternoon helping a friend break out
his 65 Coupe and his 61 Rampy.  Both will be in tomorrow's St. Pattie's day
parade, barring the usual thunderstorm, of course. Temps expected in low
70's.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY