<VV> Corvair Swap Meet in New Jersey

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Mar 10 20:57:16 EST 2006

Gees, I got to go to Lon's used parts sale this weekend and then to NJ in a few weeks for an auction.  That's one heck of a lot of traveling in a few weeks.  I'm sure glad I live pretty close to the geographical center of the US.

Actually, I'm not doing much Corvair traveling until June 19th when I start my sabbatical and start heading toward Buffalo with many stops between here and there.  I will take in the 30th Tri-state meet anniversary in June in Montrose Colorado before then.

dp