<VV> 61 FC throttle cable

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 22:10:52 EST 2006

Hi Ed,

I'm glad to see that people like you are willing to take on reproductions
for our cars.  A single source has a way of drying up and with a single
source you're stuck with the price, quality and contruction of the only
thing that is available.  The way I see it, choice is a good thing and I'm
glad that with the Corvair, we have so many people willing to invest the
time and effort to supply us with the parts we need and the ability to
choose.

Thank you,

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Message: 6